Company: Mindfire Solutions
Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Experience: 2 – 6 yrs
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Job Role: Python Developers
Mindfire Solutions started in October of 1999, with the purpose of providing expert software services globally, and has steadily grown to its 1000-seat facilities at 2 engineering centers. In its heart and soul, Mindfire is a software service provider, with unrelenting focus on small-team offshore software development using Agile methods for distributed teams, all amid a unique Mindfire culture.
1. Collaborate with cross-Functional team to discuss and understand software requirements and design/implement flow.
2. Write clean, reusable, tested and efficient code that uses best practices
3. Continuous self-code/db review, bug fixing and performance tuning to make the application robust.
4. Focus on Cross-browser/Responsive user interfaces with high attention towards details and user accessibility.
5. Follow agile based SDLC, including daily standups with client using voice/video and text.
6. Must take the ownership in delivering high-performance application with complete knowledge of End-to-End system
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA
Experience: 2 – 6 years
1. Good knowledge of latest web application development trends and web tools/technologies
2. Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
3. Good understanding of OO principles, Algorithms and Data Structures
4. Good in Application Architecture and in relational database designing including caching systems
5. Excellent problem solving, debugging and trouble shooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
6. Expert knowledge in Python/Django web application development
7. Good knowledge with implementing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/XML, etc.)
8. Good knowledge of ORM concepts
9. Expert knowledge in at least MySQL or PostgreSQL.
10. Experience with UI: HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap or similar framework
12. Experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools.
13. Experience working using CLI in Unix/Linux server environments.