Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: C#/.NET Dev (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
1. Has in-depth understanding of the full software development life cycle.
2. Deep familiarity with modern software development and design concepts encompassing a range of languages and platforms.
3. Take ownership of small/medium applications, or application components and ensure delivery of the same through his/her team.
4. Understands business needs and priorities, and provides thought leadership on potential solutions and the opportunities for technology to create positive impact on the business.
5. Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills that are coupled with strong communication, anticipates issues and deals with them proactively.
6. Is team oriented, highly collaborative, works effectively to build strong long term partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across a variety of business and IT functions.
6. Self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.
7. Demonstrates a passion for technology innovation balanced with a pragmatic approach to developing and deploying solutions that best benefit the business.
8. Nimble, adaptable, able to express ideas in meetings & design discussions, comfortable with ambiguity; course correct when circumstances change.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
1. 2+ years of professional experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#, Restful APIs
2. 1+ years’ experience creating/consuming web services and data
3. Should have 1+ years’ experience of working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones
1. Developing POCs
2. Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
3. Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
4. Working experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
5. Prior work on in the banking/brokerage industry a plus
6. Prior work experience with multi-threaded/ performance intensive applications
7. Knowledge of .Net core, docker or container based applications
8. Prior work experience with cloud based applications