Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Test Engineer
Behind every successful ventures there’s a team of people working hard, innovating and thinking smart. Nexia Commerce is the kind of company where barriers get eliminated, boundaries are pushed to the limits, and limits are redefined.
1. Execute tests for all technology platforms.
2. Create and execute test cases, manage bugs and report testing status to project teams.
3. Follows defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
4. Responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing when appropriate.
5. Responsible for tracking issues and resolutions throughout the testing process.
6. Document traceability between testing and system requirements documentation.
7. Contribute in testing process improvement activities as needed.
8. Participate in Requirements and Functional Specifications reviews of new features and verify these requirements are reflected in the test specifications
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in CS or related discipline
Experience: Minimum 2 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of web and mobile applications.
1. Experience working with multiple software validation lifecycles and with accepted software testing methodologies.
2. Good understanding and experience in API Testing
3. Expertise in any of the automation tools like Selenium, Appium, JMeter etc
4. Understanding of SQL and abillity to write and execute queries that will assist in verification of data on the back end.
5. Experience with test automation and demonstrated ability to assess/analyze manual processes for migration to an automated processes
6. Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
7. Must be comfortable working with business users and technical teams.
8. Understanding of coding concepts and/or actual software development experience in any language is a plus.