Eligibility: BS Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Applications Developer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Analyze and Design the infra components for business critical applications.
2. Implementation of AWS and Oracle Cloud ervices to perform infra setup for business applications.
3. Setup Dev and QA infra using cloud and DevOps technologies like AWS, Ansible, and Chef.
4. Strong knowledge of version controlling tool like Ansible, Chef and Puppet
5. Knowledge on implementation of Fedramp framework is good to have.
6. Good Knowledge of building infra using Terraform.
7. Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and fix any infra issues.
8. Good communication skill to work with Dev and QA team to build the infra setups and to fix any infra issues.
Qualification: BS Degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Experience: 1 year of software engineering or related experience.