Eligibility: BS Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
2. As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
3. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
4. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
5. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
Qualification: BS Degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
Experience: A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.