Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 2 – 6 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Design and develop APF framework and handle issues raised by internal customers
2. Represent in cross functional Team and drive the technical discussions and implementations across common projects across multiple areas in APF.
3. Establish, improve support/code/architecture.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree in computer science or related field required.
Experience: 2 – 6 years of experience in DEV-OPS/L2 Support/Development
1. Experience in developing , designing scripts/frameworks – Perl
2. Experience working on UNIX/Linux platforms
3. Experience working on any of the relational databases (PL/SQL, MySQL, Sybase)