Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Work on Developing next-gen features that will be used to make sales reps, marketers, merchandizers and service agents more effective
2. Collaborate with product management and engineering teams across Oracle CX suite of products to analyze, design, and execute projects that will further unify those products
3. Collaborate with teams throughout the Oracle business apps division and beyond to understand and optimize underpinnings of the Oracle tech stack
4. Perform various research projects to help determine the viability of proposed projects in terms of technical feasibility, return on investment, and other criteria
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Application Development.
1. Experience in Java/J2EE, JSP, web application,
2. Experience writing well-maintainable RESTful web services is must.
3. Experience in any JS, Groovy, Python, SQL will be added advantage
4. Exposure to micro service architecture & understand the underlying cloud native architecture will be an advantage
5. Experience in Cloud native solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, etc and Eventing, messaging, streaming platform (e.g., Kafka) will be a plus.
6. Familiar with CI/CD using Agile methodology
7. Development on Cloud (like Oracle, AWS etc) will be an added advantage.