Eligibility: B.Tech. (Computer Science, E&T)
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in 81 locations in 51 countries around the world, and has 16,530 employees. We provide the most comprehensive drug development capabilities of any CRO worldwide. Our global regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, integrated eClinical technologies, and advanced commercialization services all work together to move you through the development journey more smoothly and cost-effectively from beginning to end.
1. Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
2. Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
3. Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
4. Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
5. Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
6. Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
7. Participate in PMD process.
8. Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Qualifications: B.Tech. (Computer Science, E&T) Graduated in 2017 with more than 70% marks.
1. Strong Communication Skills
2. Problem Solving Attitude
3. Any Programming Language proficiency