Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / BSc / MSc / BCA
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer – C Programmer
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing.
1. The Software Engineer – C Programmer is ensures that development activities is done efficiently without any bugs.
2. Development & maintenance of the application on various platforms
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc Comp/ M.Sc Comp/BCA.
Experience: 2 – 4 years
1. Should have experience in JNI, JDBC
2. Should have fair amount of knowledge in shared memory, IPC, multi-threading concepts on AIX/Linux/Windows
3. Should have fair amount of knowledge in shared memory, IPC (memory management, file handling, pointers)
4. Should keep knowledge on MAKE file on AIX/Linux
5. Should be familiar with debugging on AIX/LINUX and Windows
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
7. Knowledge of SQL (Basic queries, procedures and functions)