Company: Phenom People
Eligibility: B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Job Role: Software Engineer
At Phenom People, we believe great people build great companies. We know that there is no difference between marketing and selling products and jobs, so we took CRM best practices and applied them to talent acquisition and built the world’s first Talent Relationship Marketing platform.
1. Expertise in UI development in web-based application development.
3. Responsible for Configuring Career Sites using HTML/CSS/Java script within our career site framework.
4. Experience in building websites using Drag & Drop Widgets.
5. Collaborate with your manager on all aspects of our career site framework.
6. Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
7. Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility (IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox) and fixes for common issues.
8. Experience working with Git and source/version controll.
9. CMS (Content Management System) experience is preferable.
10. Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
11. Should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
Education: B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA – 2017 / 2018 passed out with 65% aggregate