Company: Prowide Solutions
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: UI/UX Designer
We are a full-service software companion, proficient in creating strategies, designing, developing, launching and maintaining all kinds of mobile, web and tablet based applications. We deal with web and mobile development projects for start-ups, large businesses and private clients.
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
4. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
5. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
7. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
8. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Qualification: BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
1. Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
2. Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
3. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
5. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
6. Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
7. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
8. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
9. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.