Experience: 3 – 6 yrs
Job Role: Mobile App Developer
QuickLaunch is the only AI and blockchain based identity-as-a-service platform (IDaaS) that transforms how cloud-savvy institutions and companies manage human and device authentication, authorization and access control. QuickLaunch leverages AI to autodetect threats and step up authentication and leverages blockchain ledger to protect identities and maintain historical access control changes for automatic compliance management.
1. Design and build applications for the Apple iOS and Android platforms.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application through rigorous testing.
3. Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
5. Show leadership and focus on completion of projects.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
Experience: Engineers with experience of 3 – 6 years in shipping iOS and Android apps with a large user base, ideally currently available on the App Store
2. Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc.
3. Familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
4. Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
5. Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
6. Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency
7. Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation, and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications
8. Focus on product design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
9. Solid experience with version control systems