Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
QuickLaunch is the only AI and blockchain based identity-as-a-service platform (IDaaS) that transforms how cloud-savvy institutions and companies manage human and device authentication, authorization and access control. QuickLaunch leverages AI to autodetect threats and step up authentication and leverages blockchain ledger to protect identities and maintain historical access control changes for automatic compliance management.
1. Coordinate between Intra Teams, Clients and support team to provide first class technical support to clientele in higher education
2. Ensure tickets are getting dispatched and addressed within SLA’s
3. Set-up, manage and coordinate client calls for the team
4. Ensure coordinating with inter, intra teams and clients to setup activities and calls as required
5. Share required data for management reporting with defined frequency; daily, weekly and monthly
6. Assign problems/tasks to tech support specialists
7. Regularly review and analyze the service boards and follow-up with inter team and client
8. Analyze situations and determine resources needed to solve them
9. Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Overall 0 – 2 years of relevant experience.
1. Knowledge and experience in MIS reporting, MS Office, CW Tool.
2. Self-starter, driven, productive and works well under pressure.
3. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential; must be customer focused.