Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: WordPress Developer
Radix is a clique of multitalented and vibrant people in quest of opportunities to deliver quality outsourcing services. We make no fuss about vision or mission. We just follow the simple rule of ‘identify the need and persevere to meet it’.
1. Involve in continuous development process with implementation of efficient code
2. Test and maintain the code quality to ensure strong functionality and optimization
3. Website optimization, Maintenance & upgrade Security Standards.
4. Involve in continuous learning and gain knowledge of latest technologies
5. Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
Candidate Profile :
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSc/MCA with (IT/CE)
Experience: 2+ Years of working experience as a Open Source PHP Developer.
1. Knowledge of WordPress coding standards
2. Prior experience in working with WordPress, Plugin Customization, WordPress + Woo-Commerce, Magento (or Any other PHP open source Framework)
3. Knowledge of WP Engine hosting (WordPress dedicated hosting) & AWS Cloud services
4. Must have good knowledge of website optimization tools such as google page insight, GTMetrix etc….
5. Integrate a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls and third party apps and forms.
6. Have an understanding of MySQL Database
7. Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
8. Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
9. Contributing to our internal development & DevOps processes to improve quality and efficiency