Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Developer Associate – Java
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
1. Build application micro services and APIs on J2EE stack and Spring Boot using Java
2. Implement application business logic per use cases provided
3. Automate API and business logic unit tests to ensure the best code quality
4. Work closely with application UI team for API consumption and integration
5. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
6. Researches, tests, builds, and corelate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
7. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
8. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
9. Sharing knowledge and expertise within the team
Education: Bachelors in computer science or engineering, Masters preferred
1. 2+ years of Java development experience and experience with Spring framework, Perforce, GitHub
2. 1+ years of REST API design and implementation experience
1. Excellent SQL and data modeling skills
2. Experience with API performance optimization is a plus
3. Experience with Mobile application is a plus but not required
4. Experience with SAP products and technologies such as ECC, S/4 HANA, and PI a plus but not required