Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer – ETL
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
1. Work with business users to clarify ETL requirements and business rules
2. Understand pre-designed insurance-specific target data models, meta data layer and data marts and ETL processes
3. Design, develop, implement, and assist in validating ETL processes
4. Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
5. Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes.
6. Maintain existing code and fix bugs
7. Ensure that all timelines of loading/validating data are met
8. Ensure smooth functioning of development, staging and production environments
9. Ability to research and analyze data and processing issues or inquiries as they arise.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 years of ETL Developer experience
1. Experience with developing an ETL lifecycle
2. Experience in developing ETL processes – ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. – using ETL tools such as SAP BODS, SQL Server Integration Services.
3. Experience or knowledge in Bigdata related tools like (Spark, Hive, Kafka, Hadoop, Horton works, Python, R) would be good to go
4. Should be able to understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc
5. Experience in understanding complex source system data structures – preferably in Insurance services
6. Experience in Data Analysis, Data Modeling and Data Mart design
7. Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries, complex stored procedures
8. Some experience with Data Migration or Integration is an advantage
9. PHP or JAVA knowledge is an advantage