Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Android Developer
We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents – freelancers, contractors and consultants. Workers – be it employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done.
1. Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs.
4. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualification: BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
1. Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
2. Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
3. Experience with Android SDK.
4. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
6. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
7. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.