Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role: US IT Recruiter
Wide breadth of software development, mobile app development, web development and IT consulting services across the entire IT spectrum. We love challenges. Challenges are what keep us growing and innovating. Give us one and our team will roll up their sleeves and get to work to produce that beautiful website you dream of, or that piece of software your company needs to drive your business further.
1. To performing full-life cycle recruitment process by receiving and analyzing the requirement from the client that includes sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
2. Sourcing the profile according to the client’s requirement through various available channels like portal, database, references, headhunting, job posting on the popular portals, etc.
3. Involve in full cycle Recruitment of Sourcing, Identifying, Interviewing, Screening and Placing Personnel in quick turnaround time in Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent/Fulltime positions by using job boards
4. Interact with Account Managers daily and get requirements
5. Candidates are sourced and job orders filled by using Internet Postings, Paid/Free job Sites, Head Hunting, Third Party Companies, Networking and Referrals.
6. Responsible for managing the recruiting process from resume submission to final candidate negotiation Quick turnaround of quality resumes within the time limit after receiving the requirements
7. Post jobs on job sites and speak to qualified candidates Utilize networking as well as technical tools such as the Internet to source candidates in various job boards Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn
8. Involved in Formatting each resumes before submittal to the client’s needs
9. Perform extensive background checks on potential hires and arrange technical evaluations to assure skill levels – creating database for company.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Candidate must be flexible to work for night shifts
3. Should be good with technologies.
4. If you are a passionate professional and looking to work for a company that has Industry best practices and deliver superior value to all employees