Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Android Developer
We are a quickly evolving Development and Consulting firm. We offer entire solutions and full long-term technical support. We enjoy cooperating with ambitious startups as well as established businesses and developing the kind of products users love. Stay tuned!
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.