Eligibility: B.Tech / MCA
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Test Engineer
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
1. Responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
2. Participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test cases and plan as needed.
3. Develop test scripts using Python, Java, C, Shell scripting etc.
4. Execute tests according to approved test plans.
5. Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
Education/Experience: B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related field with 1+ years of programming experience and/or software testing experience.
1. Strong programming skills with C, Java, Python
2. Software development experience in Linux and AWS Environment
3. Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
4. Experience writing software that employs a relational database API
6. Teradata Database Knowledge
7. Experience working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
8. Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.