Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Developer Database
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016.
1. As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
2. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
3. You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology / programming language, and the related tools.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
1. Oracle Unix Shell Scripting
2. Perl Programming
3. RDBMS – Database Development
1. Oracle Utilities Application Framework – L2
2. OUAF Scripting
3. Java – L2