Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Digital Front End Engineer
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016.
1. Consult with customers on various approaches to their custom solution including Design and Development methodologies, UI frameworks, platforms and tools.
2. Work with a designer to convert designs and style guide to responsive HTML5/CSS3 screens. Must have a keen design eye to make the designer’s vision come to life.
4. Implement Front-End coding into Salesforce and Heroku platforms, working with back-end developers to define service layer API
5. Be a thought leader, understand the latest trends and capabilities to implement modern and successful solutions
Qualifications: Any Graduate
1. Understanding of common design patterns, including Material Design
2. Photoshop and other design tools
3. Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
4. Building Responsive web solutions with CSS/JS
5. UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and others
7. Full stack ES2016/ESNext JS, modern SPA frameworks and engineering, solid HTML5 and CSS, automated testing, familiar with design systems, working hand in hand with UX and UI teams.
8. Understanding of common design patterns, including Material Design
9. Experience leading a team and defining/implementing best practices