Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today’s most advanced electronics.
1. Experience with supporting, troubleshooting complex environments and applications.
2. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
3. Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and build automation tools (Maven) including versioning tools (Perforce).
4. Experience with container and container orchestration (Docker) is a value add.
5. Hands on with Linux/Unix, Windows environment.
7. AWS, Openstack hands on is a value add.
8. Exposure to NAS Storage and file system level hands on is an advantage.
9. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
10. Develop, participate and adhere to processes.
11. Customer Service Focus.
Qualifications: A minimum of Bachelors in CS, CE, EE with relevant work experience.